Free Download WhatsApp for PC – How to Guide !
Whatsapp was launched in 2009 for mobile phones. Due to its popularity from the very starting people looked for ways to download whatsapp for PC. Facebook saw the potential of Whatsapp growing at exponential speed. It was almost a threat to Facebook’s messaging service. Then finally Facebook bought Whatsapp for 19 billion dollars on 19th February 2014.
Whatsapp is getting so much popular because it is extremely easy to use. People can chat with their friends and relatives on real-time basis on their mobile phone only. It is so much easy to share images, videos, songs, voice messages etc. Using Whatsapp doesn’t cost anything for the first year and from second year also people have to pay only $1. There is no need of sending sms and waiting for the reply, Whatsapp has revolutionized the messaging style in very short duration.
Our aim is to help our visitors in downloading whatsapp to computer or laptop. Everybody wants to use this awesome messaging tool . People have been suggesting various methods to implement this but there are only few working methods to accomplish this task. We will be sharing the best method to easily get whatsapp on PC.
Before we can get whatsapp for Windows, we have to create an environment to accomplish the task. We will be requiring following things:
- A personal computer (PC) or Laptop with Windows (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1) installed.
- You have to Download a software called Bluestacks – Download it from here
- After downloading it, extract it into a folder
- Now you have the offline installer of whatsapp.
How to Download Whatsapp for PC:
As we have the whatsapp offline installer on windows Operating system ready, half of our work is done. Let’s complete the remaining process
- Now double click the “bluestack.msi” file to start the set up
- Just accept the term and conditions and click “Next”
- Now the Installation will start and will approximately take a minute or two to complete.
- After the installation is successful, you will find two shortcuts on the desktop, ”Apps” and “Start Bluestacks”
- Now you need to click on “Start Bluestacks”
- Automatically the app market window will be opened with various free apps listed
- Click on Whatsapp, if not found, search for it
- Now click on the Whatsapp
- Software will start looking for whatsapp on Google Play and other free online market stores
- Now Whatsapp will be downloaded and a notification regarding the confirmation will also appear.
- Simply double click the app to start it
- Here you go! Whatsapp is now installed on your PC!
Hope you liked our tutorial to Download and install Whatsapp on Windows . For any query just leave a comment below.